So I got this inspiration from a friend to take a picture a day and share it, and at the end of the year I will hopefully have a picture of each day. My goal is to do it everyday but I will be proud if I can at least get a few a week. I can't wait to see how I did at the end of the year. If I do well, I will print it out and make a wonderful book. I am so excited!!! I hope that I inspire you to make one too if you haven't already!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9

Oh my goodness Madison got her first tooth. I can barely feel it and almost can't see it but it is there! I can't believe it. Explains the runny nose we have had for the past week. By the way, there probably won't be a picture for today. I had to work and forgot to tell  Mike to grab a picture of something today. Oh well, at least I had something exciting to post about. I figure if I can't get a picture in at least I can journal for the day.